Bad Credit, No Credit - No Problem!
Our Finance Experts can get you into the perfect vehicle, regardless of your financial situation. Great credit, bad credit or no credit, we help our customers get the most affordable interest rates and flexible payment terms.
Call our Bannister Financial Services Managers Lyle Schiele or Steve Horton, and take our 3 Minute Express Application to get an overview of what we can do for you today!
Finance With Us Instead Of Your Bank
At Bannister, we believe that partnership is the key to success. We proudly partner with all leading banks and financial institutions. Our in-house Financial Experts act on behalf of your bank, which means there's one less appointment for you to make.
We shop all leading lenders, including GM approved lenders, to ensure you get the best rate and term available - even as low as 0% APR.
Call Lyle Schiele and Steve Horton to talk about what Bannister can do for you.
Apply For Credit
Want to apply for credit online? Our Online Credit Application is a safe, confidential away to get an accurate picture of your auto finance options.
Our team of Auto Finance experts will review your application, shot for the best rates and terms available, and reach out promptly with your options.
Have bad credit? Have no credit? Don't worry - our team is trained and knowledgeable, and can find the right vehicle for you.
Some of our financial partners include:
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
- Valid government-issued driver's license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a vehicle.
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—a total of cash and trade equity
Tip: For the best chance of approval, and the lowest monthly payment possible, try to select a vehicle that fits your budget and provide as large of a down payment as you can.
- Amount financed
- Term or length of the contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
We offer competitive rates from a variety of finance companies to fit nearly every budget and credit profile. You can learn more about your personal finance options at any Bannister Automotive Group dealership.
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle every few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call us to schedule a free consultation.
- You can also learn more at our financing vs leasing page.
- Many Bannister Ford customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by the finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.